应用ing for 本科 金融援助 (FAFSA)
Saint Mary's will consider you for federal, 状态, and institutional aid if you meet the following criteria:
- All financial aid applications are filed prior to admission
- You are an admitted, readmitted or currently enrolled student in a degree program at the college (要求 before notification of awards can be made)
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States. Federal and 状态 funds are also restricted on similar basis
- You are a student registered on a full-time basis. Students who register less than full-time, but at least half-time, will only be considered for the federal loan and grant programs. Students enrolled less than half-time can be considered for federal Pell Grant only.
Saint Mary’s College of California policy is that students who matriculate as freshmen are eligible for four years of Saint Mary’s aid; if a student transfers in as a sophomore will have three years of eligibility, as a junior will have two years of eligibility, 等. Cal Grant is only available for a maximum of four years per eligibility determined by California Student 援助 Commission (CSAC). So students who continue enrollment after four years will only be considered for federal aid (Pell Grant and student loans) per lifetime aggregate limits.
Fill Out the FAFSA
To be considered for all available forms of financial aid, a student applying for aid for the academic year will need to complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student 援助).
- The FAFSA online form will require basic financial information about the student and their family. There is no charge to process this form. Saint Mary's FAFSA school code is 001302. 请填写 FAFSA.
- Our priority deadline is 2月15日 for new students and 3月2日 for continuing students.
- Some families will be selected for FAFSA verification process. 在这些情况下, the IRS Data Retrieval Tool must be used on FAFSA or an IRS Tax Return Transcript must be ordered. The Student 援助 Report (SAR), received by students when completing FAFSA, will indicate if student selected for verificaiton process, If any changes are made may affect the student's eligible aid.
- The GPA Verification Form, 要求 by the California Student 援助 Commission (CSAC) for students applying for the Cal Grant programs, will be available in high school guidance offices and online. 请参阅 Cal Grant GPA verification process.
If have questions or need assistance with the FAFSA, the California Student 援助 Commission (CSAC) offers 'Cash For College' Workshops for students and families